Question:-How to Copy Data from a Table in a Web Page to Excel in MS Excel?
Answer:-Copy Data from a Table in a Web Page to Excel in MS Excel
If you see a data table on a Web page and you want to import it into Microsoft Office Excel:
1. Copy the URL (address) of the page.
2. In Excel, on the Data tab, in the Get External Data section, click From Web.
3. In the New Web Query dialog box, paste the URL into the Address box.
4. Select the table that contains the data that you want to work with, and then click Import.
5. In the Import Data dialog box, indicate where you want the data to appear, and then click OK.