Question:-How to Use Your Own Pictures in SmartArt in MS PwerPoint?
Answer:-Use Own Pictures in SmartArt in MS PwerPoint
You can insert your own pictures into Microsoft SmartArt graphics in your presentation.
1. Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon, click SmartArt, and then click the SmartArt graphic that you want to insert.
2. Select the picture that you want to add to your presentation.
3. Right-click an individual shape in SmartArt, and then click Paste to insert the picture you selected.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each shape.
5. Complete your presentation by applying your preferred background design.