Derive a Strategic Value Score for Projects in MS Office Project
You can use the intuitive prioritization wizard in Portfolio Optimizer to derive a strategic value score for projects.
1. Select an organization in the Builder Scorecard, and then click the Optimizer link on the main navigation bar.
2. Click the Analyze link to open the Open Dialog page in the wizard.
3. Select a completed pairwise comparison matrix and impact matrix, and then start the wizard.
4. Click Next Step to derive the business driver priorities.
5. Click Next Step to open the project to business driver impact matrix.
6. Click Next Step to derive a strategic value score for each project.