Create a Project Proposal
By using proposals, you can define high-level project plans to provide key project information, milestones, and resource demands.
1. In Microsoft Office Project Web Access, click Proposals and Activity Plans in the left Action pane.
2. On the New menu, click Proposal.
3. In the New and Import section, click New.
4. Enter the name of the project, description, start date, finish date, and plan owner. You can also add details with tasks or resources with a resource plan or build team.
5. Click Publish. You have now created a complete Project proposal, pending approval.