Question:-How I can Derive a Strategic Value Score for Projects in MS Office Project?
Answer:-Question:-Derive a Strategic Value Score for Projects in MS Office Project
You can use the intuitive Prioritization Wizard in Portfolio Optimizer to derive a strategic value score for projects. Here’s how:
1. In the Builder Scorecard, select an organization, and then in the main navigation bar, click Optimizer.
2. Click the Analyze link to open the Open Dialog page in the Prioritization Wizard.
3. Select a completed pair-wise comparison matrix and impact matrix, and then start the Prioritization Wizard.
4. Click the button to automatically derive the business driver priorities.
5. Click the button to open the project to business driver impact matrix.
6. Click the button to automatically derive a strategic value score for each project.