Question:-How I can Paste into Non-sequential Cells in MS Excel?
Answer:-Paste into Non-sequential Cells in MS Excel
You can use the CTRL key for multiple selections. Sometimes, you want to copy a formula or piece of data into a series of non-sequential cells in Microsoft Office Excel. You can do this quickly without having to paste into each cell individually.
1. Copy the data from the source cell.
2. Hold down the CTRL key as you click to select each destination cell.
3. After all the cells are highlighted, paste the data by pressing CTRL+V. You have to paste only once.
Similarly, you can type data into a series of cells simultaneously.
1. While holding down the CTRL key, click all the cells that you want to type the same text (or value) into.
2. Type the entry, and then press CTRL+ENTER. The text will be added to all the selected cells.