Question:-How I can Reuse Tables in MS Word ?
Answer:-Reuse Tables in MS Word
To save a table in Microsoft Office Word for reuse in the future:
1. Select the table that you want to save.
2. On the Insert tab of the Ribbon, click Table, point to Quick Tables, and then click Save Selection to Quick Tables Gallery.
3. In the Create New Building Block dialog box, give the table a name, classify it with some basic parameters, and then click OK.
To reuse a saved table:
1. Position your cursor where you want to insert a saved table.
2. On the Ribbon, click Insert, click Table, and then point to Quick Tables.
3. From the list, click the table you saved previously. This table will now be inserted into the document.