Turn Any 2-D Shape into a 3-D Object in MS Powerpoint
Want to convert a flat shape in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 into a 3-D object? Here’s how:
1. With a slide open, click the Insert tab, and then select any shape from the Shapes ribbon. Alternately, select a shape you have created yourself.
2. Click the slide's surface to add the shape to the slide.
3. Right-click the shape, and then click Format Shape.
4. Select a solid or gradient fill. This step is not required but will enhance the 3-D look of your object.
5. Transform your shape into a 3-D object. You can add depth, bevel, contour, and surface type via the 3-D Format tab.
6. Give perspective to your 3-D shape. Rotate the object via the 3-D Rotation tab.