Building on Existing Searches in Microsoft Vista
The more you search, the more searches you save, and the more likely you have saved most of the search you want, but you may want to narrow the criteria. To build from an existing search:
1. Browse to your Searches folder.
2. Double-click the existing search.
3. Click Search Tools, and then click Search Pane.
4. Click the Advanced Search expansion arrow.
5. Modify the criteria (use wildcard characters).
6. Click Search. You can even save this new search for reuse.