Let Your Audience Drill Down to Excel Data in MS Office VIsio
1. Select the Microsoft Office Excel table that you want to import to your Microsoft Office Visio diagram. On the Ribbon, under Export, click Create Diagram.
2. In the Add Total area of the PivotDiagram panel, select the number of columns that you want to include in your Visio diagram.
3. Select the diagram in your Visio presentation for which you want to create a drill-down facility, and then select the category for your drill-down levels.
4. Add shapes to the categories.
a. Select your diagram, and then click the Apply Shape button in the PivotDiagram panel.
b. Select the shape you require, and then click OK.
5. Filter the data by clicking Configure Column on the Category menu, and then clicking the arrow next to the category name.